Domino Magazine has a piece on their website featuring 16 international design bloggers. And quess what? The Style Files is mentioned in this list!! I am very honored to be part of it and to mentioned together with these great blogs. The article is written by the lovely Holly. You might know Holly from her blog decor8 but this busy lady recently started another blog called Haus Maus, which is a diary documenting her adventures in setting up a city apartment in Hannover (Germany) and navigating a new culture. Thank you Holly and Domino for including me in your list!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES