It is Friday! For those in the US is it already weekend (happy long weekend!). Today I will be photographing some new products for Le Souk (beatiful linnen and cotton hammam towels from Turkey + cute embroidered cushions), then I will be working on my inspiration book for my new house. Surfing the net for inspiration I found these gorgeous images from photographer Nicolas Matheus.
Nicolas has worked for various magazins and his portfolio is truely stunning. I love those old, wooden doors in the top picture above.
(images by Nicolas Matheus)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES