It is Friday! For those in the US is it already weekend (happy long weekend!). Today I will be photographing some new products for Le Souk (beatiful linnen and cotton hammam towels from Turkey + cute embroidered cushions), then I will be working on my inspiration book for my new house. Surfing the net for inspiration I found these gorgeous images from photographer Nicolas Matheus.
Nicolas has worked for various magazins and his portfolio is truely stunning. I love those old, wooden doors in the top picture above.
(images by Nicolas Matheus)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FREE PRINTABLE 2018 CALENDAR
- STYLISH YET CASUAL FASHION ITEMS
- A WORK STUDIO IN A 100 YEAR OLD BUNGALOW
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL