It is Friday! For those in the US is it already weekend (happy long weekend!). Today I will be photographing some new products for Le Souk (beatiful linnen and cotton hammam towels from Turkey + cute embroidered cushions), then I will be working on my inspiration book for my new house. Surfing the net for inspiration I found these gorgeous images from photographer Nicolas Matheus.
Nicolas has worked for various magazins and his portfolio is truely stunning. I love those old, wooden doors in the top picture above.
(images by Nicolas Matheus)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL