It is Friday! For those in the US is it already weekend (happy long weekend!). Today I will be photographing some new products for Le Souk (beatiful linnen and cotton hammam towels from Turkey + cute embroidered cushions), then I will be working on my inspiration book for my new house. Surfing the net for inspiration I found these gorgeous images from photographer Nicolas Matheus.
Nicolas has worked for various magazins and his portfolio is truely stunning. I love those old, wooden doors in the top picture above.
(images by Nicolas Matheus)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- MOVIE NIGHT PARTY SETTING BY DESIGNLOVEFEST
- BEAUTIFUL COISA KNITWEAR WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
- WEEKEND RECIPE: LEMON VERBENA LEMONADE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER