It is Friday! For those in the US is it already weekend (happy long weekend!). Today I will be photographing some new products for Le Souk (beatiful linnen and cotton hammam towels from Turkey + cute embroidered cushions), then I will be working on my inspiration book for my new house. Surfing the net for inspiration I found these gorgeous images from photographer Nicolas Matheus.
Nicolas has worked for various magazins and his portfolio is truely stunning. I love those old, wooden doors in the top picture above.
(images by Nicolas Matheus)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME