Last week I promised you that I would share photos of our new house. Well, here they are! In December we will be the proud owners of this beautiful house. The images are from the house in its current state (we will be doing some renovating..).
Above are images of the back of the house, a converted farm house. It is located in the country side but only 12km from Amsterdam. The views on the meadows and water behind the house are stunning! There is a lot of property (according to Dutch standards); I will have to acquire some gardening skills.
This image shows the open plan living room and kitchen. The coming months will be about researching magazines and the internet, visiting shops etc. to get a idea what we would like to do with the house.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR