Last week I promised you that I would share photos of our new house. Well, here they are! In December we will be the proud owners of this beautiful house. The images are from the house in its current state (we will be doing some renovating..).
Above are images of the back of the house, a converted farm house. It is located in the country side but only 12km from Amsterdam. The views on the meadows and water behind the house are stunning! There is a lot of property (according to Dutch standards); I will have to acquire some gardening skills.
This image shows the open plan living room and kitchen. The coming months will be about researching magazines and the internet, visiting shops etc. to get a idea what we would like to do with the house.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LIGHT FILLED FRENCH LOFT IN THE CITY OF PARIS
- A HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE & GET THE LOOK
- IN THE STYLE OF GREEK BOUTIQUE HOTEL CASA COOK
- A COZY WOODEN HOME IN SWEDEN
- HAND ILLUSTRATED PRINT ‘OUR WORLD’ MAT / WALL DISPLAY
- 10 OF THE BEST BABY (SHOWER) GIFTS
- DIY KNITTING PROJECT: JUMBO GARTER SCARF
- COLORFUL CUSHION COVERS FOR A BOHO CHIC LOOK
- THE GJØVIK HOUSE IN OSLO (NORWAY) BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- SANTA CLARA 1728 BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL