Last week I promised you that I would share photos of our new house. Well, here they are! In December we will be the proud owners of this beautiful house. The images are from the house in its current state (we will be doing some renovating..).
Above are images of the back of the house, a converted farm house. It is located in the country side but only 12km from Amsterdam. The views on the meadows and water behind the house are stunning! There is a lot of property (according to Dutch standards); I will have to acquire some gardening skills.
This image shows the open plan living room and kitchen. The coming months will be about researching magazines and the internet, visiting shops etc. to get a idea what we would like to do with the house.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A COASTAL RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- MIX & MATCH: WHITES AND A HINT OF PINK
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME