Last week I promised you that I would share photos of our new house. Well, here they are! In December we will be the proud owners of this beautiful house. The images are from the house in its current state (we will be doing some renovating..).
Above are images of the back of the house, a converted farm house. It is located in the country side but only 12km from Amsterdam. The views on the meadows and water behind the house are stunning! There is a lot of property (according to Dutch standards); I will have to acquire some gardening skills.
This image shows the open plan living room and kitchen. The coming months will be about researching magazines and the internet, visiting shops etc. to get a idea what we would like to do with the house.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES