Last week I promised you that I would share photos of our new house. Well, here they are! In December we will be the proud owners of this beautiful house. The images are from the house in its current state (we will be doing some renovating..).
Above are images of the back of the house, a converted farm house. It is located in the country side but only 12km from Amsterdam. The views on the meadows and water behind the house are stunning! There is a lot of property (according to Dutch standards); I will have to acquire some gardening skills.
This image shows the open plan living room and kitchen. The coming months will be about researching magazines and the internet, visiting shops etc. to get a idea what we would like to do with the house.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HAND DRAWN BOTANICAL MURAL PAINTING
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- A SMALL APARTMENT IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- AN OLD FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A SUMMER COTTAGE
- SUMMER PEACH PANZANELLA SALAD
- THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- A LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER