A few weeks ago we bought a new house and now we are selling our two apartments. Last week the real estate agent’s photographer came to take pictures of our homes. Above and below are some images of my home.
I love my apartment and will be a little bit sad to sell it. But not for long as we will get a gorgeous new home. I will share some photos in a later stage.
Tomorrow I will post images of our other apartment. By the way, if you love aboriginal art perhaps you are interested to know that I will be selling some of my aboriginal paintings on Ebay (probably next week). I will also be selling a number of vintage vases.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM