A few weeks ago we bought a new house and now we are selling our two apartments. Last week the real estate agent’s photographer came to take pictures of our homes. Above and below are some images of my home.
I love my apartment and will be a little bit sad to sell it. But not for long as we will get a gorgeous new home. I will share some photos in a later stage.
Tomorrow I will post images of our other apartment. By the way, if you love aboriginal art perhaps you are interested to know that I will be selling some of my aboriginal paintings on Ebay (probably next week). I will also be selling a number of vintage vases.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: PLAYROOM & KIDS BEDROOM