A few weeks ago we bought a new house and now we are selling our two apartments. Last week the real estate agent’s photographer came to take pictures of our homes. Above and below are some images of my home.
I love my apartment and will be a little bit sad to sell it. But not for long as we will get a gorgeous new home. I will share some photos in a later stage.
Tomorrow I will post images of our other apartment. By the way, if you love aboriginal art perhaps you are interested to know that I will be selling some of my aboriginal paintings on Ebay (probably next week). I will also be selling a number of vintage vases.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS