A few weeks ago we bought a new house and now we are selling our two apartments. Last week the real estate agent’s photographer came to take pictures of our homes. Above and below are some images of my home.
I love my apartment and will be a little bit sad to sell it. But not for long as we will get a gorgeous new home. I will share some photos in a later stage.
Tomorrow I will post images of our other apartment. By the way, if you love aboriginal art perhaps you are interested to know that I will be selling some of my aboriginal paintings on Ebay (probably next week). I will also be selling a number of vintage vases.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT FIXTURES
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- SUMMER SHADES OF PINK
- A SMALL SEA FRONT HOME IN FRANCE
- AN ECLECTIC BOHEMIAN APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE IN THE SWISS ALPS
- LEATHER HEADBOARD BY DANISH STUDIO BY THORNAM
- A SMALL ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- WINTER WONDERLAND MOOD BOARD
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK