I have posted before about some of the winners of Dining in 2015, a contest that challenged designers to design a food-related product that would be useful in 2015. Another design that deserves to be mentioned is this Turkish Coffee Set (complete with burner, mugs, serving dishes and pitcher) by Israeli designer Esli Alovi.
Esli: “This is a modern interpretation for a turkish coffee set which still maintains its traditional values. The tray integrates everything required for the preparation of the coffee, from cooking to serving, all in the dining area. the materials used are copper and ceramic”.
(images via designboom)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA