I have posted before about some of the winners of Dining in 2015, a contest that challenged designers to design a food-related product that would be useful in 2015. Another design that deserves to be mentioned is this Turkish Coffee Set (complete with burner, mugs, serving dishes and pitcher) by Israeli designer Esli Alovi.
Esli: “This is a modern interpretation for a turkish coffee set which still maintains its traditional values. The tray integrates everything required for the preparation of the coffee, from cooking to serving, all in the dining area. the materials used are copper and ceramic”.
(images via designboom)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER + GIVE-AWAY
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM