Zwello is a new online store launched by the founders of YLighting.com. They carry furniture and accessories by many of the mid-century more noted names but they’re also big on fresh new designers. A whose-who of modern designers’ work is for sale including Alvar Aalto, Carlo Alessi, Charles and Ray Eames, Frank Gehry, Michael Graves, Isamu Noguchi, and many more. One of my favorite times from their collection are these beautiful glasses made from recycled glass. They are designed by Tord Boontje for Artecnica.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME