One of my favorite holiday destinations in Europe is Greece. On the Greek Islands you can find many beautiful boutique hotels. One of these is Hotel Ammos on the Island of Crete. This small elegant resort is ideally situated on a fine sandy beach, well away from the bustle of the city and yet only five km from the Venetian harbour and the old town of Chania. Understated design, attention to detail, instinctive hospitality and a very personalised approach are only a few of the characteristics of this small hotel. Click here to visit their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES