One of my favorite holiday destinations in Europe is Greece. On the Greek Islands you can find many beautiful boutique hotels. One of these is Hotel Ammos on the Island of Crete. This small elegant resort is ideally situated on a fine sandy beach, well away from the bustle of the city and yet only five km from the Venetian harbour and the old town of Chania. Understated design, attention to detail, instinctive hospitality and a very personalised approach are only a few of the characteristics of this small hotel. Click here to visit their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY