One of my favorite holiday destinations in Europe is Greece. On the Greek Islands you can find many beautiful boutique hotels. One of these is Hotel Ammos on the Island of Crete. This small elegant resort is ideally situated on a fine sandy beach, well away from the bustle of the city and yet only five km from the Venetian harbour and the old town of Chania. Understated design, attention to detail, instinctive hospitality and a very personalised approach are only a few of the characteristics of this small hotel. Click here to visit their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES