One of my favorite holiday destinations in Europe is Greece. On the Greek Islands you can find many beautiful boutique hotels. One of these is Hotel Ammos on the Island of Crete. This small elegant resort is ideally situated on a fine sandy beach, well away from the bustle of the city and yet only five km from the Venetian harbour and the old town of Chania. Understated design, attention to detail, instinctive hospitality and a very personalised approach are only a few of the characteristics of this small hotel. Click here to visit their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN
- A SEASIDE SUMMER HOME ON A BEAUTIFUL GREEK ISLAND