One of my favorite holiday destinations in Europe is Greece. On the Greek Islands you can find many beautiful boutique hotels. One of these is Hotel Ammos on the Island of Crete. This small elegant resort is ideally situated on a fine sandy beach, well away from the bustle of the city and yet only five km from the Venetian harbour and the old town of Chania. Understated design, attention to detail, instinctive hospitality and a very personalised approach are only a few of the characteristics of this small hotel. Click here to visit their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: FORMAKAMI PENDANT BY &TRADITION
- PLANNING OUR CANADA TRIP: ANY ADVICE?
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- 20% OFF HOME ITEMS AT ANTHROPOLOGIE THIS WEEKEND
- TINY PAPER HOUSES BY JURIANNE MATTER
- PRETTY IN WARM & COMFORTABLE CASHMERE