This gorgeous house is the weekend hideaway of Brazalian architect Arthur Casas. The building as well as the interior design is stunning. No wonder this house has been featured in many interior magazines!
I love the combination of wood and minimalistic style. The hearth in the top images is designed by Dominique Imbert. I have my eye on this hearth for a while now but unfortunately it has a price tag of around €8000. Does anybody know a similar hearth for a lower price?
The photographer that shoot these gorgeous images is Richard Powers. Click here to check out his portfolio.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA