This gorgeous house is the weekend hideaway of Brazalian architect Arthur Casas. The building as well as the interior design is stunning. No wonder this house has been featured in many interior magazines!
I love the combination of wood and minimalistic style. The hearth in the top images is designed by Dominique Imbert. I have my eye on this hearth for a while now but unfortunately it has a price tag of around €8000. Does anybody know a similar hearth for a lower price?
The photographer that shoot these gorgeous images is Richard Powers. Click here to check out his portfolio.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS
- DIY LEAVES & FEATHER MOBILE