This gorgeous house is the weekend hideaway of Brazalian architect Arthur Casas. The building as well as the interior design is stunning. No wonder this house has been featured in many interior magazines!
I love the combination of wood and minimalistic style. The hearth in the top images is designed by Dominique Imbert. I have my eye on this hearth for a while now but unfortunately it has a price tag of around €8000. Does anybody know a similar hearth for a lower price?
The photographer that shoot these gorgeous images is Richard Powers. Click here to check out his portfolio.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!