This gorgeous house is the weekend hideaway of Brazalian architect Arthur Casas. The building as well as the interior design is stunning. No wonder this house has been featured in many interior magazines!
I love the combination of wood and minimalistic style. The hearth in the top images is designed by Dominique Imbert. I have my eye on this hearth for a while now but unfortunately it has a price tag of around €8000. Does anybody know a similar hearth for a lower price?
The photographer that shoot these gorgeous images is Richard Powers. Click here to check out his portfolio.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS
- A FRENCH INSPIRED COUNTRY HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA