This gorgeous house is the weekend hideaway of Brazalian architect Arthur Casas. The building as well as the interior design is stunning. No wonder this house has been featured in many interior magazines!
I love the combination of wood and minimalistic style. The hearth in the top images is designed by Dominique Imbert. I have my eye on this hearth for a while now but unfortunately it has a price tag of around €8000. Does anybody know a similar hearth for a lower price?
The photographer that shoot these gorgeous images is Richard Powers. Click here to check out his portfolio.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI
- GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT – PART 1