Ilse Crawford of Studio Ilse has designed the first London outlet of Australian skincare brand Aesop. I think Studio Ilse did a great job here: the mix of modern and antique works really well in this beautiful Victorian mansion.
And aren’t those green walls gorgeous?! I also love the lights in the image below.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DOWNLOADABLE BREAKFAST IN BED ROOM SERVICE MENU
- A HOME ON CORSICA WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- A SCANDINAVIAN FARMHOUSE IN BLACK & WHITE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM