Paul Loebach recently presented his gorgeous furniture designs at the Salone Satellite 2008 in Milan. Paul Loebach descends from a long line of German woodworkers. After graduating from the Rhode Island School of Design, Paul moved to New York City and established a design studio where he currently works as a consultant, specializing in wood furniture and emerging mass manufacturing technologies.
Paul says about his work, “I’m interested in design as the study of form for the basic purpose of giving objects meaning. Design is a semiotic language and must therefore hold a balance between the continuity of recognizable imagery, and the poetic shift of innovation. The future of design is nothing more than an embodiment of the profoundly human need to structure our environment as a reflection of ourselves.” Visit Paul’s website to see more of his beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- UNIQUE & HAND MADE KIDS TOYS & ACCESSORIES
- SAMSUNG SERIF TV BY BOUROULLEC: WHERE TECHNOLOGY MEETS DESIGN
- A SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A TOUCH OF AUTUMN
- A COSY SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH AN AUTUMN VIBE
- A BEAUTIFUL KIDS ROOM DECORATED IN SOFT COLORS
- PRETTY PACKAGING: NATURAL PLANT BASED SOAP BY KEATS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE SUMMER COTTAGE IN CANADA
- COLLABORATION BOBO CHOSES AND LE BON MARCHE
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- CARRIE PORTABLE LED LAMP BY NORM ARCHITECTS