There are some stunning vases in Sara Paloma’s Etsy store! The white vases in the image above have a white matte glaze. This set of 7 ($950) makes a dramatic cityscape, perfect for tabletop, mantle or shelf. The neck opening is wide enough for thin stemmed flower or leaf.
There are also set of 3, 5 or 9 available, also in a matte black glaze as shown in the image above. Visit Sara Paloma’s Etsy store for more information and to see her other gorgeous designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM