There are some stunning vases in Sara Paloma’s Etsy store! The white vases in the image above have a white matte glaze. This set of 7 ($950) makes a dramatic cityscape, perfect for tabletop, mantle or shelf. The neck opening is wide enough for thin stemmed flower or leaf.
There are also set of 3, 5 or 9 available, also in a matte black glaze as shown in the image above. Visit Sara Paloma’s Etsy store for more information and to see her other gorgeous designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- 20% OFF HOME ITEMS AT ANTHROPOLOGIE THIS WEEKEND
- TINY PAPER HOUSES BY JURIANNE MATTER
- PRETTY IN WARM & COMFORTABLE CASHMERE
- A FABULOUS COUNTRY HOUSE IN OJAI, CALIFORNIA
- MAGICAL SEA CREATURE LAMPSHADES BY VASILI LIGHTS
- AN AUSTRALIAN GUEST HOUSE IN A COASTAL FARMHOUSE
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED PENDANT LIGHTS