There are some stunning vases in Sara Paloma’s Etsy store! The white vases in the image above have a white matte glaze. This set of 7 ($950) makes a dramatic cityscape, perfect for tabletop, mantle or shelf. The neck opening is wide enough for thin stemmed flower or leaf.
There are also set of 3, 5 or 9 available, also in a matte black glaze as shown in the image above. Visit Sara Paloma’s Etsy store for more information and to see her other gorgeous designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA