There are some stunning vases in Sara Paloma’s Etsy store! The white vases in the image above have a white matte glaze. This set of 7 ($950) makes a dramatic cityscape, perfect for tabletop, mantle or shelf. The neck opening is wide enough for thin stemmed flower or leaf.
There are also set of 3, 5 or 9 available, also in a matte black glaze as shown in the image above. Visit Sara Paloma’s Etsy store for more information and to see her other gorgeous designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH MODERN HOME IN SAN FRANSISCO
- AFFORDABLE ART FROM THE POSTER CLUB
- DIY: A SOFT CUDDLING TOY MADE FROM AN OLD SWEATER
- A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH HOME WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- A STYLISH & RELAXED HOME IN THE OJAI HILLS (USA)
- A STYLISH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF CAPRI (ITALY)
- THE MOST GORGEOUS WICKER PENDANT BY ATELIER VIME
- A BOHO CHIC OUTDOOR AREA IN LOS ANGELES
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)