There are some stunning vases in Sara Paloma’s Etsy store! The white vases in the image above have a white matte glaze. This set of 7 ($950) makes a dramatic cityscape, perfect for tabletop, mantle or shelf. The neck opening is wide enough for thin stemmed flower or leaf.
There are also set of 3, 5 or 9 available, also in a matte black glaze as shown in the image above. Visit Sara Paloma’s Etsy store for more information and to see her other gorgeous designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS