Lagom (a Swedish word to describe ‘perfect balance’ or ‘just right’) is a new company based in the UK. The people at Lagom have a variety of background which result in thinking with a fresh perspective. Each team member brings something different in terms of their skills and abilities as well as professional backgrounds. The personalities involved are quite different and contrasting interests can result in a balanced and rounded approach. Lagom has designed various products such as these gorgeous pillows, but they also have prints and greeting cards in their collection. Check out their range of products here. Click here if you would like to know where their products are sold.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID