Lagom (a Swedish word to describe ‘perfect balance’ or ‘just right’) is a new company based in the UK. The people at Lagom have a variety of background which result in thinking with a fresh perspective. Each team member brings something different in terms of their skills and abilities as well as professional backgrounds. The personalities involved are quite different and contrasting interests can result in a balanced and rounded approach. Lagom has designed various products such as these gorgeous pillows, but they also have prints and greeting cards in their collection. Check out their range of products here. Click here if you would like to know where their products are sold.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE