The Anemi Hotel is located on the Island of Folegandros, Greece. The hotel is decorated in a minimal contemporary style but with respect for the traditional Cycladic architecture.
Anemi consists of a uniquely designed complex of small buildings which lay harmoniously on one of the most peaceful seaside resorts of the Cyclades close to the village of the island harbour. The hotel’s decor was inspired by simplicity, detail, luxury and elegance.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH YET CASUAL FASHION ITEMS
- A WORK STUDIO IN A 100 YEAR OLD BUNGALOW
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL
- A RUSTIC MODERN KITCHEN IN THE HEART OF LONDON