The Anemi Hotel is located on the Island of Folegandros, Greece. The hotel is decorated in a minimal contemporary style but with respect for the traditional Cycladic architecture.
Anemi consists of a uniquely designed complex of small buildings which lay harmoniously on one of the most peaceful seaside resorts of the Cyclades close to the village of the island harbour. The hotel’s decor was inspired by simplicity, detail, luxury and elegance.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- RENT A CAVE HOME IN ANDALUCIA, SPAIN
- A SERENE HOME IN A NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID