These contemporary limited edition prints (1 of 50) are based on the city of New York (above) and London (below). There are digitally printed on linen and framed. The artist, Zoe Beck, is fascinated with the cultural differences across our world’s cities and she is intrigued by how traveling contributes so much to our personal happiness.
The aim of her work is to create the essence of the place that it is based on, she wants to a achieve a visual exploration of why we visit these places and what makes them so special to us. The prints (£90.00) are available from Glimpseonline.com.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SPECIAL SUMMER OFFER: 40 % DISCOUNT ON ALL KILIM RUGS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SAN GIORGO HOTEL ON MYKONOS
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS
- COLOURFUL CUSHION & UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE PIECES
- SWEET SUMMER COLOURS: SHADES OF PINK
- A SWEDISH FAMILY HOME IN THE COUNTRY SIDE