These contemporary limited edition prints (1 of 50) are based on the city of New York (above) and London (below). There are digitally printed on linen and framed. The artist, Zoe Beck, is fascinated with the cultural differences across our world’s cities and she is intrigued by how traveling contributes so much to our personal happiness.
The aim of her work is to create the essence of the place that it is based on, she wants to a achieve a visual exploration of why we visit these places and what makes them so special to us. The prints (£90.00) are available from Glimpseonline.com.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST