These contemporary limited edition prints (1 of 50) are based on the city of New York (above) and London (below). There are digitally printed on linen and framed. The artist, Zoe Beck, is fascinated with the cultural differences across our world’s cities and she is intrigued by how traveling contributes so much to our personal happiness.
The aim of her work is to create the essence of the place that it is based on, she wants to a achieve a visual exploration of why we visit these places and what makes them so special to us. The prints (£90.00) are available from Glimpseonline.com.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY
- A GREEN WOODEN HOUSE IN SWEDEN