These contemporary limited edition prints (1 of 50) are based on the city of New York (above) and London (below). There are digitally printed on linen and framed. The artist, Zoe Beck, is fascinated with the cultural differences across our world’s cities and she is intrigued by how traveling contributes so much to our personal happiness.
The aim of her work is to create the essence of the place that it is based on, she wants to a achieve a visual exploration of why we visit these places and what makes them so special to us. The prints (£90.00) are available from Glimpseonline.com.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: MAISON ESTATE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS