Danielle Mac Innes from Ireland sent me an email about her interior design consultancy Fuse Interiors. Fuse works includes show houses and apartments, commercial projects, residential interiors and project management. Danielle founded Fuse just over one year ago and has won the award for ‘Best Newcomer’ at the Interior Design 2008 show in the RDS. The show is the premier interiors fair in Ireland and showcases all the top Irish interior retailers and designers. Well done Danielle! Above you can see some of her beautiful work. You can visit Fuse’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION