Danielle Mac Innes from Ireland sent me an email about her interior design consultancy Fuse Interiors. Fuse works includes show houses and apartments, commercial projects, residential interiors and project management. Danielle founded Fuse just over one year ago and has won the award for ‘Best Newcomer’ at the Interior Design 2008 show in the RDS. The show is the premier interiors fair in Ireland and showcases all the top Irish interior retailers and designers. Well done Danielle! Above you can see some of her beautiful work. You can visit Fuse’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- FOR SALE: ANTIQUE SWEDISH DESK
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT