Danielle Mac Innes from Ireland sent me an email about her interior design consultancy Fuse Interiors. Fuse works includes show houses and apartments, commercial projects, residential interiors and project management. Danielle founded Fuse just over one year ago and has won the award for ‘Best Newcomer’ at the Interior Design 2008 show in the RDS. The show is the premier interiors fair in Ireland and showcases all the top Irish interior retailers and designers. Well done Danielle! Above you can see some of her beautiful work. You can visit Fuse’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA