Danielle Mac Innes from Ireland sent me an email about her interior design consultancy Fuse Interiors. Fuse works includes show houses and apartments, commercial projects, residential interiors and project management. Danielle founded Fuse just over one year ago and has won the award for ‘Best Newcomer’ at the Interior Design 2008 show in the RDS. The show is the premier interiors fair in Ireland and showcases all the top Irish interior retailers and designers. Well done Danielle! Above you can see some of her beautiful work. You can visit Fuse’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES