Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- A LOVELY HOME & GUEST HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF LESVOS
- TOOLS FOR DESIGNING YOUR DREAM BATHROOM
- STUNNING STONEWARE PIECES BY BLUE EAGLE POTTERY
- THE BEST MEDITERRANEAN STYLE OUTDOOR AREAS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL MONTEVERDI IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES