Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- 20% OFF HOME ITEMS AT ANTHROPOLOGIE THIS WEEKEND
- TINY PAPER HOUSES BY JURIANNE MATTER
- PRETTY IN WARM & COMFORTABLE CASHMERE
- A FABULOUS COUNTRY HOUSE IN OJAI, CALIFORNIA
- MAGICAL SEA CREATURE LAMPSHADES BY VASILI LIGHTS
- AN AUSTRALIAN GUEST HOUSE IN A COASTAL FARMHOUSE
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED PENDANT LIGHTS
- IKEA HOUSEBOAT IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK