Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHO CHIC GLADIATOR SANDALS
- A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: HANDMADE & BLUE ON ETSY
- A MAGICAL WEEKEND GET-AWAY ON FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK
- SHOP WITH A 25% DISCOUNT AT SHOPBOP (UNTIL 7TH APRIL)
- A DANISH HOME DECORATED IN A SOFT COLOR PALETTE
- IKEA’S NEW VIKTIGT COLLECTION IS ALL ABOUT CRAFT
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: VINTAGE & HANDMADE ON ETSY