Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SAN GIORGO HOTEL ON MYKONOS
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS
- COLOURFUL CUSHION & UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE PIECES
- SWEET SUMMER COLOURS: SHADES OF PINK
- A SWEDISH FAMILY HOME IN THE COUNTRY SIDE
- A BEAUTIFUL BOAT HOUSE NEAR A LAKE IN NORWAY