Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SANTA CLARA 1728 BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- HANDMADE KIDS DECOR ITEMS FROM SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY HOME ON MALLORCA, SPAIN
- 60TH ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS OF ICONIC CHAIRS
- A LOVELY HOME WITH HINTS OF PINK IN NORWAY
- THE REDESIGN OF THE FRITZ HOUSE IN BIG SUR, USA
- ABORIGINAL PAINTINGS FOR SALE (FROM MY COLLECTION)
- A BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- A RELAXED SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS IN GREECE
- AN OLD WORKERS COTTAGE TURNED INTO A IBIZA HOME