Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES