Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM