Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
- WEEKEND RECIPE: LEMON VERBENA LEMONADE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- SUPER END OF SUMMER SALE – UP TO 70% DISCOUNT