Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA