Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TRAVEL REVIEW: HOLIDAY FINCA LA BASA ON MALLORCA
- SUMMER DIY PROJECT: FRAMED PALM LEAF
- BEAUTIFUL PASTEL SUMMER COLORS FOR A FRESH LOOK
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE