Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT FIXTURES
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- SUMMER SHADES OF PINK
- A SMALL SEA FRONT HOME IN FRANCE
- AN ECLECTIC BOHEMIAN APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE IN THE SWISS ALPS
- LEATHER HEADBOARD BY DANISH STUDIO BY THORNAM
- A SMALL ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- WINTER WONDERLAND MOOD BOARD
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK