Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME