Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A GREEK ISLAND HOME
- A LADDER AS BEDSIDE TABLE