Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GIFTS FOR KIDS
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN