Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- A SUMMER HOME WITH VIEWS ON LAKE GARDA, ITALY
- PRETTY SUMMER COLOURS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VACATION IN A TRADITIONAL TRULLI IN ITALY
- A PERFECT SUMMER HOME (FOR RENT) ON FORMENTERA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A BOHO CHIC ECO RETREAT IN ANDALUCIA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
- A LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT IN BARCELONA, SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN IN A PACIFIC PALISADES HOME