Dutch designer Margot Slingerland is a former student of the Design Academy. She likes to create her own nostalgia by translating her childhood dreams and mixing the old with the new and the unusual. She made the handbags above by recycling unappealing materials such as degradable plastic garbage bags. The result is a stylish, unique handbag!
These textile tea cups are constructed by using old handwork techniques.
With this paper tea set, arisen from childish fantasy and intuition, you can return to those carefree days of childhood. Visit Margot’s website to learn more about her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES