As a big Etsy fan I was honoured to be asked for their column “Featured Buyer”. For this column they ask someone to choose 10-15 of their favorite things on Etsy. Below you can find some of the Etsy items I choose. You can read the whole article here, and you can read more Featured Buyer articles here.
Clockwise starting at the upper left corner: coral necklace in cast gold from Aubergine228, gift tags / labels from everyjotandtittle , still-life cards and prints from Simply Photo, screen printed pillows by EllieCurtisDesigns.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS
- A FRENCH INSPIRED COUNTRY HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA