These beautiful lights are designed by Dutchmen Edward van Vliet for Italian brand Moroso. They were presented at the Milan Furniture Show 2008.
The large and small geospere Rontonton lamps derive from a lighting family recognized by three dimensional geometric bodies made out of plastic and allumium perforated sandwich sheet. The radiation through the perforated sheets adds an additional layer onto all other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH
- A SWEDISH SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SNEAK PEEK OF MY HOME
- A PARTY DRESSED IN BLUE
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: IT’S A WRAP
- LIVING THE SPANISH DREAM