These beautiful lights are designed by Dutchmen Edward van Vliet for Italian brand Moroso. They were presented at the Milan Furniture Show 2008.
The large and small geospere Rontonton lamps derive from a lighting family recognized by three dimensional geometric bodies made out of plastic and allumium perforated sandwich sheet. The radiation through the perforated sheets adds an additional layer onto all other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAPPY HABITAT BLANKETS & CUSHIONS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME IN NORWAY
- THE FOOD FILES: THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS