Taschen has just released a gorgeous new book called New Seaside Interiors. This beautiful book shows extraordinary coastal living from Iceland to Chile.
Highlights include a Martha’s Vineyard mansion, a Knokke apartment designed by minimal architect Vincent van Duysen, the Kjærholm house in Denmark, the domicile of Fiona Swarovski in Capri, the Lautner-designed Marbrisa residence in Mexican Acapulco, and a house in Ipanema, São Paulo by architect Isay Weinfeld. From minimalist to cozy, from ethnic to modern, these homes all share a love for the deep blue.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A PAIR OF COOL SNEAKERS
- TAKING A VACATION BREAK
- SUMMER RECIPES FOR HOT SUNNY DAYS
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A HAMMOCK FOR SERIOUS RELAXING
- CERAMIC RING DISH BY EMILY REINHARDT
- SUMMER ESSENTIAL: BEACH TOWEL BY THE BEACH PEOPLE