Taschen has just released a gorgeous new book called New Seaside Interiors. This beautiful book shows extraordinary coastal living from Iceland to Chile.
Highlights include a Martha’s Vineyard mansion, a Knokke apartment designed by minimal architect Vincent van Duysen, the Kjærholm house in Denmark, the domicile of Fiona Swarovski in Capri, the Lautner-designed Marbrisa residence in Mexican Acapulco, and a house in Ipanema, São Paulo by architect Isay Weinfeld. From minimalist to cozy, from ethnic to modern, these homes all share a love for the deep blue.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY