Taschen has just released a gorgeous new book called New Seaside Interiors. This beautiful book shows extraordinary coastal living from Iceland to Chile.
Highlights include a Martha’s Vineyard mansion, a Knokke apartment designed by minimal architect Vincent van Duysen, the Kjærholm house in Denmark, the domicile of Fiona Swarovski in Capri, the Lautner-designed Marbrisa residence in Mexican Acapulco, and a house in Ipanema, São Paulo by architect Isay Weinfeld. From minimalist to cozy, from ethnic to modern, these homes all share a love for the deep blue.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA VERGELLE IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH – 20% DISCOUNT