Taschen has just released a gorgeous new book called New Seaside Interiors. This beautiful book shows extraordinary coastal living from Iceland to Chile.
Highlights include a Martha’s Vineyard mansion, a Knokke apartment designed by minimal architect Vincent van Duysen, the Kjærholm house in Denmark, the domicile of Fiona Swarovski in Capri, the Lautner-designed Marbrisa residence in Mexican Acapulco, and a house in Ipanema, São Paulo by architect Isay Weinfeld. From minimalist to cozy, from ethnic to modern, these homes all share a love for the deep blue.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI