Olli & Lime has added some great new designs to their collection of eco furnishings for kids. This stylish company from the UK is an ethical, eco-conscious designer of contemporary children’s bedroom furnishings. Their philosophy: ‘Our ethos is about great design, high-quality manufacturing, and eco-friendly materials. We take an ethical position on the environment and recycle wherever possible. We also use recyclable packaging; in the form of unbleached, unprinted Kraft paper’. Visit their website to check out their fab new line of wallpaper and soft furnishings. I personal love the Carrie line (with the shoe print) and Oliver for a boy’s room.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY