Olli & Lime has added some great new designs to their collection of eco furnishings for kids. This stylish company from the UK is an ethical, eco-conscious designer of contemporary children’s bedroom furnishings. Their philosophy: ‘Our ethos is about great design, high-quality manufacturing, and eco-friendly materials. We take an ethical position on the environment and recycle wherever possible. We also use recyclable packaging; in the form of unbleached, unprinted Kraft paper’. Visit their website to check out their fab new line of wallpaper and soft furnishings. I personal love the Carrie line (with the shoe print) and Oliver for a boy’s room.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS