Lately I have been seeing more and more silver colored home accessories and even silver furniture. Combined with other colors (for example) silver can look beautiful in your interior. But don’t go overboard , just a few silver accessories and furniture pieces will do the trick. Above and below your can find some examples of silver interior items. Above: large silver leather sofa, silver egg chair (image from the portfolio of Beale Lana), silver bath and mirror (image from photographer Penny Wincer).
Gorgeous large vase by Dutch designer Carola Zee (this vase can be bought through Le Souk, let me know if you are interested).
Clockwise starting left: Garland light by Tord Boontje, silver leather poof, Oh Deer coat hook, silver coated porcelain teapot, classic racer, large coral vase (can be ordered in different sizes through Le Souk, just drop me an email).
Top row: embossed metal-covered chest of drawers (left), Indian white metal coffee table (right). Second row: embossed metal-covered cupboard (left), embossed metal-covered bedside table (right).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GIFTS FOR KIDS
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN