Lately I have been seeing more and more silver colored home accessories and even silver furniture. Combined with other colors (for example) silver can look beautiful in your interior. But don’t go overboard , just a few silver accessories and furniture pieces will do the trick. Above and below your can find some examples of silver interior items. Above: large silver leather sofa, silver egg chair (image from the portfolio of Beale Lana), silver bath and mirror (image from photographer Penny Wincer).
Gorgeous large vase by Dutch designer Carola Zee (this vase can be bought through Le Souk, let me know if you are interested).
Clockwise starting left: Garland light by Tord Boontje, silver leather poof, Oh Deer coat hook, silver coated porcelain teapot, classic racer, large coral vase (can be ordered in different sizes through Le Souk, just drop me an email).
Top row: embossed metal-covered chest of drawers (left), Indian white metal coffee table (right). Second row: embossed metal-covered cupboard (left), embossed metal-covered bedside table (right).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT FIXTURES
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- SUMMER SHADES OF PINK
- A SMALL SEA FRONT HOME IN FRANCE
- AN ECLECTIC BOHEMIAN APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE IN THE SWISS ALPS
- LEATHER HEADBOARD BY DANISH STUDIO BY THORNAM
- A SMALL ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- WINTER WONDERLAND MOOD BOARD
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK