It is time to show you another gorgeous house! There are many things that I love about this interior. The first thing that I see are the beautiful old features of the house. This combined with modern furniture gives a special atmosphere.
I also love the natural elements (wooden chairs, fire wood etc). They really do well with the white walls and floors.
And that mirror in the dressing room (I wish I had a dressing room by the way) is just gorgeous!
(images by Light Locations)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA