Check out the new Kitchen collection by McGuire! The natural wood and wicker furniture pieces are gorgeous (and so are the images!). The collection is made up of 21 new pieces and includes 3 tables and 11 chairs and 7 counter stools.
The designs are inspired by a variety of recognizable styles: Danish Modern, traditional Japanese and mid-century modern. These pieces also take advantage of their uncommon components to recall the organic nature of their raw materials, with shapes inspired by the tangle of jungle rattan, the solid trunk of an exotic tree, and the intricate pattern of sunlight on the forest floor. McGuire is a San Fransisco based company. Their mission is to lend pleasure and permanence to contemporary living by creating functional art of lasting value, backed by exceptional. Click here for more information about the Kitchen collection. Unfortunately this line is not affordable for most of us…
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: PLAYROOM & KIDS BEDROOM