I am in Istanbul, Turkey, this week enjoying the beautiful things this city has to offer. I have a couple of posts lined for this week so I will not be completely gone. Will be back in full swing next week. See you then!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS
- DESIGN CHOICES: BATHTUB OR SHOWER?
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE