I love the collection present by Finnish design label How About Viktor. This Helsinki based design collective presented their latest designs in Milan last week.
Members of the collective are Marko Nenonen, Helga Lahtinen, Anna Salonen, Taina Lehtinen and Yuki Abe. Their aim fo their collaboration is to create an environment where designers would be inspired to exchange and collaboratively develop ideas without boundaries while working on their daily projects as independent designers.
Check out their website for more information and to see more of their work!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO