I love the collection present by Finnish design label How About Viktor. This Helsinki based design collective presented their latest designs in Milan last week.
Members of the collective are Marko Nenonen, Helga Lahtinen, Anna Salonen, Taina Lehtinen and Yuki Abe. Their aim fo their collaboration is to create an environment where designers would be inspired to exchange and collaboratively develop ideas without boundaries while working on their daily projects as independent designers.
Check out their website for more information and to see more of their work!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH SEASIDE HOME WITH CHARM AND CHARACTER
- GREAT BASIC FASHION ITEMS BY EVERLANE
- NATURAL STYLE FURNITURE & HOME DECOR ACCESSORIES
- A BOHO CHIC CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- DIY CLAY AND DRIFTWOOD SPOONS
- FALL FAVORITES FASHION ITEMS
- BEAUTIFUL COLORS TO GET INTO FALL SPIRIT
- HANDMADE LAMA & CACTUS NURSERY MOBILE
- A COSY HOLIDAY HOME IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- UP TO 40% DISCOUNT AT J. CREW