I love the collection present by Finnish design label How About Viktor. This Helsinki based design collective presented their latest designs in Milan last week.
Members of the collective are Marko Nenonen, Helga Lahtinen, Anna Salonen, Taina Lehtinen and Yuki Abe. Their aim fo their collaboration is to create an environment where designers would be inspired to exchange and collaboratively develop ideas without boundaries while working on their daily projects as independent designers.
Check out their website for more information and to see more of their work!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INDUSTRICAL CHIC HOME IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- A SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- DO NOT DISTURB…
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES