I love the collection present by Finnish design label How About Viktor. This Helsinki based design collective presented their latest designs in Milan last week.
Members of the collective are Marko Nenonen, Helga Lahtinen, Anna Salonen, Taina Lehtinen and Yuki Abe. Their aim fo their collaboration is to create an environment where designers would be inspired to exchange and collaboratively develop ideas without boundaries while working on their daily projects as independent designers.
Check out their website for more information and to see more of their work!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME