I love the collection present by Finnish design label How About Viktor. This Helsinki based design collective presented their latest designs in Milan last week.
Members of the collective are Marko Nenonen, Helga Lahtinen, Anna Salonen, Taina Lehtinen and Yuki Abe. Their aim fo their collaboration is to create an environment where designers would be inspired to exchange and collaboratively develop ideas without boundaries while working on their daily projects as independent designers.
Check out their website for more information and to see more of their work!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH MODERN HOME IN SAN FRANSISCO
- AFFORDABLE ART FROM THE POSTER CLUB
- DIY: A SOFT CUDDLING TOY MADE FROM AN OLD SWEATER
- A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH HOME WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- A STYLISH & RELAXED HOME IN THE OJAI HILLS (USA)
- A STYLISH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF CAPRI (ITALY)
- THE MOST GORGEOUS WICKER PENDANT BY ATELIER VIME
- A BOHO CHIC OUTDOOR AREA IN LOS ANGELES
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)