Last week the Salone Internazionale del Mobile was held in Milan, Italy. Every year the latest furniture design is introduced to the world at this prestigious event. Unfortunately I could not be there but with the help of press releases that were sent to me and the great coverage of blogs as Yatzer and Dezeen I created an overview of the best pieces that were displayed in Milan. The carpet shown in the image above is from the Textures collection by Deanna Comellini.
Anafim is part of ouTable, a new collection of tableware for the outdoor environment designed by d-vision.
Gorgeous furniture by Paul Loebach.
This bench is from the Soft wood Collection designed by Swedish label Front.
Chair Ruban is designed by Gauthier Poulain. This chair combines aesthetic and well-being with wooden back and seat designed in an organic way.
For Artecnica Dutch designer Joris Laarman designed the WirePod Artecnica, a multi-point electrical “power pod”.
This destilled nature vase is from the FOREVER series by BCXSY
The Branch series by Post Fossil absorb branches as branch holders and give the impression that trees are growing out of walls.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A COASTAL RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- MIX & MATCH: WHITES AND A HINT OF PINK
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME