Last week the Salone Internazionale del Mobile was held in Milan, Italy. Every year the latest furniture design is introduced to the world at this prestigious event. Unfortunately I could not be there but with the help of press releases that were sent to me and the great coverage of blogs as Yatzer and Dezeen I created an overview of the best pieces that were displayed in Milan. The carpet shown in the image above is from the Textures collection by Deanna Comellini.
Anafim is part of ouTable, a new collection of tableware for the outdoor environment designed by d-vision.
Gorgeous furniture by Paul Loebach.
This bench is from the Soft wood Collection designed by Swedish label Front.
Chair Ruban is designed by Gauthier Poulain. This chair combines aesthetic and well-being with wooden back and seat designed in an organic way.
For Artecnica Dutch designer Joris Laarman designed the WirePod Artecnica, a multi-point electrical “power pod”.
This destilled nature vase is from the FOREVER series by BCXSY
The Branch series by Post Fossil absorb branches as branch holders and give the impression that trees are growing out of walls.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER + GIVE-AWAY
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM