Last week the Salone Internazionale del Mobile was held in Milan, Italy. Every year the latest furniture design is introduced to the world at this prestigious event. Unfortunately I could not be there but with the help of press releases that were sent to me and the great coverage of blogs as Yatzer and Dezeen I created an overview of the best pieces that were displayed in Milan. The carpet shown in the image above is from the Textures collection by Deanna Comellini.
Anafim is part of ouTable, a new collection of tableware for the outdoor environment designed by d-vision.
Gorgeous furniture by Paul Loebach.
This bench is from the Soft wood Collection designed by Swedish label Front.
Chair Ruban is designed by Gauthier Poulain. This chair combines aesthetic and well-being with wooden back and seat designed in an organic way.
For Artecnica Dutch designer Joris Laarman designed the WirePod Artecnica, a multi-point electrical “power pod”.
This destilled nature vase is from the FOREVER series by BCXSY
The Branch series by Post Fossil absorb branches as branch holders and give the impression that trees are growing out of walls.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM