Re-babe is a cradle from Berlin based designers collective e-27. It can be combined with their rocking chair re-tire to form the re-set. The cradle is attached to the chair with leather straps and enables rocking together with your baby this way. This is such a great idea!
And it gets even better: the cradle is still use-able after the little one gets too big for it. With the supplied saddle it changes into a stylish rocking horse and the cradle itself becomes a handy basket. Available here in various colors.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- RACHEL CASTLE’S BABY COT BEDDING
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE KITCHEN
- HALLOWEEN PINEAPPLE CARVING
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER + GIVE-AWAY