Re-babe is a cradle from Berlin based designers collective e-27. It can be combined with their rocking chair re-tire to form the re-set. The cradle is attached to the chair with leather straps and enables rocking together with your baby this way. This is such a great idea!
And it gets even better: the cradle is still use-able after the little one gets too big for it. With the supplied saddle it changes into a stylish rocking horse and the cradle itself becomes a handy basket. Available here in various colors.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY