Re-babe is a cradle from Berlin based designers collective e-27. It can be combined with their rocking chair re-tire to form the re-set. The cradle is attached to the chair with leather straps and enables rocking together with your baby this way. This is such a great idea!
And it gets even better: the cradle is still use-able after the little one gets too big for it. With the supplied saddle it changes into a stylish rocking horse and the cradle itself becomes a handy basket. Available here in various colors.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WATERMELON POPSICLES
- A BRIGHT BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- A FRESH & MODERN FAMILY HOME IN CALIFORNIA
- STYLISH & MULTIFUNCTION CHILDREN’S FURNITURE
- SUMMER SHOPPING: WOOD & RATTAN FOR A SUMMER VIBE
- COSY OUTDOOR AREAS
- RENT A MODERN AUSTRALIAN BEACH HOUSE
- DENIM BLUE FOR SUMMER
- RENT A LUXURY SUMMER HOME ON SANTORINI, GREECE
- A FINCA STYLE SUMMER HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA