Some beautiful ceramics from Etsy store ‘up in the air somewhere’! The owner of this shop is “a Chicago based maker-of-things”. Over the last year she begun creating a line of housewares inspired by the beautiful forms found in industrial architecture. Although she works in different mediums (paper mache, ceramic, fiber, etc.), her work has always been primarily focused on volume and form rather then ornamentation and surface. The simplicity and utility of the industrial landscape is a constant influence. Click here to see all gorgeous items available in this Etsy store.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME