Some beautiful ceramics from Etsy store ‘up in the air somewhere’! The owner of this shop is “a Chicago based maker-of-things”. Over the last year she begun creating a line of housewares inspired by the beautiful forms found in industrial architecture. Although she works in different mediums (paper mache, ceramic, fiber, etc.), her work has always been primarily focused on volume and form rather then ornamentation and surface. The simplicity and utility of the industrial landscape is a constant influence. Click here to see all gorgeous items available in this Etsy store.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION