Some beautiful ceramics from Etsy store ‘up in the air somewhere’! The owner of this shop is “a Chicago based maker-of-things”. Over the last year she begun creating a line of housewares inspired by the beautiful forms found in industrial architecture. Although she works in different mediums (paper mache, ceramic, fiber, etc.), her work has always been primarily focused on volume and form rather then ornamentation and surface. The simplicity and utility of the industrial landscape is a constant influence. Click here to see all gorgeous items available in this Etsy store.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS