I love the Something Old, Something New bags from Tineke Beunders, and I am very happy to have them in my shop Le Souk. The Dutch designer is fascinated by woolen blankets, especially those with beautiful patterns. She transforms these re-used blankets into gorgeous new handbags. The only new part is the birch wood handle. The beautiful patterns combined with a colorful cotton lining make every bag unique.
The bag is now also available with a handle that can be carried around the arm (€82.95). The basic handbag (€74.95) has a handle that can be carried in the hand.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES