I love the Something Old, Something New bags from Tineke Beunders, and I am very happy to have them in my shop Le Souk. The Dutch designer is fascinated by woolen blankets, especially those with beautiful patterns. She transforms these re-used blankets into gorgeous new handbags. The only new part is the birch wood handle. The beautiful patterns combined with a colorful cotton lining make every bag unique.
The bag is now also available with a handle that can be carried around the arm (€82.95). The basic handbag (€74.95) has a handle that can be carried in the hand.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY