I love the Something Old, Something New bags from Tineke Beunders, and I am very happy to have them in my shop Le Souk. The Dutch designer is fascinated by woolen blankets, especially those with beautiful patterns. She transforms these re-used blankets into gorgeous new handbags. The only new part is the birch wood handle. The beautiful patterns combined with a colorful cotton lining make every bag unique.
The bag is now also available with a handle that can be carried around the arm (€82.95). The basic handbag (€74.95) has a handle that can be carried in the hand.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN