These beautiful coasters are hand crocheted with 100% Mercerized Cotton thread and Japanese glass beads. They are available from Pui’s Etsy shop Studio Wonjun. Pui, now living in New York, is originally from Thailand. She is inspired by the stunning colors and vibes of the Andaman Sea, a beautiful, South East Asia, tropical open sea in her home country.
The coasters are available in various colours ($40 for a set of four).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HAND DRAWN BOTANICAL MURAL PAINTING
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- A SMALL APARTMENT IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- AN OLD FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A SUMMER COTTAGE
- SUMMER PEACH PANZANELLA SALAD
- THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- A LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER