These beautiful coasters are hand crocheted with 100% Mercerized Cotton thread and Japanese glass beads. They are available from Pui’s Etsy shop Studio Wonjun. Pui, now living in New York, is originally from Thailand. She is inspired by the stunning colors and vibes of the Andaman Sea, a beautiful, South East Asia, tropical open sea in her home country.
The coasters are available in various colours ($40 for a set of four).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR