A few months ago I featured some photos of a Parisian loft. As many of you enjoyed this post I was happy to find more photos of this gorgeous apartment.
The use of white combined with natural materials such as wood is simply beautiful.
Although white is the main ‘color’ here, which some find boring and cold, the apartment has a warm and inviting atmosphere. Very mediterrenean, the interior reminds me of the Greek Islands.
(images from Cote Maison / photographer F. Vasseur)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A FINCA STYLE HOLIDAY HOME ON IBIZA
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS & UNIQUE HOMEWARE ITEMS
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A BOHO CHIC VIBE
- HAPPY SHOPPING: VINTAGE RUG SALE
- TOM DIXON BRASS PENDANT LIGHTS IN A DANISH HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FRANCE
- A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED CALANDER POSTER
- STYLISH FALL & WINTER FASHION BY HUMANOID
- A VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE
- HOW TO CHOOSE DOOR AND WINDOW FURNITURE FOR YOUR HOME