A few months ago I featured some photos of a Parisian loft. As many of you enjoyed this post I was happy to find more photos of this gorgeous apartment.
The use of white combined with natural materials such as wood is simply beautiful.
Although white is the main ‘color’ here, which some find boring and cold, the apartment has a warm and inviting atmosphere. Very mediterrenean, the interior reminds me of the Greek Islands.
(images from Cote Maison / photographer F. Vasseur)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE & GET THE LOOK
- IN THE STYLE OF GREEK BOUTIQUE HOTEL CASA COOK
- A COZY WOODEN HOME IN SWEDEN
- HAND ILLUSTRATED PRINT ‘OUR WORLD’ MAT / WALL DISPLAY
- 10 OF THE BEST BABY (SHOWER) GIFTS
- DIY KNITTING PROJECT: JUMBO GARTER SCARF
- COLORFUL CUSHION COVERS FOR A BOHO CHIC LOOK
- THE GJØVIK HOUSE IN OSLO (NORWAY) BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- SANTA CLARA 1728 BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- HANDMADE KIDS DECOR ITEMS FROM SPAIN