A few months ago I featured some photos of a Parisian loft. As many of you enjoyed this post I was happy to find more photos of this gorgeous apartment.
The use of white combined with natural materials such as wood is simply beautiful.
Although white is the main ‘color’ here, which some find boring and cold, the apartment has a warm and inviting atmosphere. Very mediterrenean, the interior reminds me of the Greek Islands.
(images from Cote Maison / photographer F. Vasseur)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH SEASIDE HOME WITH CHARM AND CHARACTER
- GREAT BASIC FASHION ITEMS BY EVERLANE
- NATURAL STYLE FURNITURE & HOME DECOR ACCESSORIES
- A BOHO CHIC CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- DIY CLAY AND DRIFTWOOD SPOONS
- FALL FAVORITES FASHION ITEMS
- BEAUTIFUL COLORS TO GET INTO FALL SPIRIT
- HANDMADE LAMA & CACTUS NURSERY MOBILE
- A COSY HOLIDAY HOME IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- UP TO 40% DISCOUNT AT J. CREW