According to the calendar it is Spring here in The Netherlands but you would not say when you look out the window (it is grey and wet..). I just came back from my holiday in sunny Mexico. As I am still in a summer mood I would like to show you these gorgeous outdoor spaces.
This Mediterranean/ Moroccan atmosphere can easily be created by using items such as large pillows, ottomans, lanterns and Moroccan trays that can be used as a table as well (similar items are available at Le Souk).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: MAISON ESTATE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS