According to the calendar it is Spring here in The Netherlands but you would not say when you look out the window (it is grey and wet..). I just came back from my holiday in sunny Mexico. As I am still in a summer mood I would like to show you these gorgeous outdoor spaces.
This Mediterranean/ Moroccan atmosphere can easily be created by using items such as large pillows, ottomans, lanterns and Moroccan trays that can be used as a table as well (similar items are available at Le Souk).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- MOVIE NIGHT PARTY SETTING BY DESIGNLOVEFEST
- BEAUTIFUL COISA KNITWEAR WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
- WEEKEND RECIPE: LEMON VERBENA LEMONADE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER