I noticed these beautiful coat hooks at last year’s Design Academy Graduate Show in Eindhoven. The aluminum tree branches are part of the project inside>out. This project by designer Max Lipsey consists of a group of products for inside that connect indoors to outdoors. The designer: “We should try to establish a closer connection between the products we use and the outside world. The coat rack hooks look like tree branches reaching into the room”. You can visit Max’s website to see all his designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND