My friend Pia is a talented stylist and she has inspiring blog. Today I would like to ask you to visit her blog and read her posts about Tibet and the beautiful people living in this country. It is very important to keep Tibet in the spotlight and I very much appreciate Pia’s effort. Perhaps you read Pia’s posts and add a comment as your support (and pass it on!). You can also sign this petition to support the Dalai Lama. Thank you so much..
(images are from Pia’s blog)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA