My friend Pia is a talented stylist and she has inspiring blog. Today I would like to ask you to visit her blog and read her posts about Tibet and the beautiful people living in this country. It is very important to keep Tibet in the spotlight and I very much appreciate Pia’s effort. Perhaps you read Pia’s posts and add a comment as your support (and pass it on!). You can also sign this petition to support the Dalai Lama. Thank you so much..
(images are from Pia’s blog)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS