Nervous System is a collaboration between Jessica Eve Rosenkrantz and Jesse Louis-Rosenberg. Jesse and Jessica met in 2004 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where Jessica was studying Architecture and Biology and Jesse was studying Mathematics and Computer Science. Together they create experimental jewelry, combining nontraditional materials like silicone rubber and stainless steel with rapid prototyping methods. They find inspiration in complex patterns generated by computation and nature. Nervous System also has an Etsy store when you buy their beautiful and highly original jewellery.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM