Nervous System is a collaboration between Jessica Eve Rosenkrantz and Jesse Louis-Rosenberg. Jesse and Jessica met in 2004 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where Jessica was studying Architecture and Biology and Jesse was studying Mathematics and Computer Science. Together they create experimental jewelry, combining nontraditional materials like silicone rubber and stainless steel with rapid prototyping methods. They find inspiration in complex patterns generated by computation and nature. Nervous System also has an Etsy store when you buy their beautiful and highly original jewellery.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!