Nervous System is a collaboration between Jessica Eve Rosenkrantz and Jesse Louis-Rosenberg. Jesse and Jessica met in 2004 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where Jessica was studying Architecture and Biology and Jesse was studying Mathematics and Computer Science. Together they create experimental jewelry, combining nontraditional materials like silicone rubber and stainless steel with rapid prototyping methods. They find inspiration in complex patterns generated by computation and nature. Nervous System also has an Etsy store when you buy their beautiful and highly original jewellery.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE