These gorgeous kitchens are designed by Kate Hume. This interior designer is orginally from the UK but is now living and working in Amsterdam.
Since 1998 Kate and her husband Frans van der Heyden have been collaborating on their furniture design company, Birdman Furniture – a chic, simple and innovative collection that now sells world-wide. Their gorgeous furniture pieces – I especially love their tables – are shown in the images above.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI
- GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT – PART 1