These gorgeous kitchens are designed by Kate Hume. This interior designer is orginally from the UK but is now living and working in Amsterdam.
Since 1998 Kate and her husband Frans van der Heyden have been collaborating on their furniture design company, Birdman Furniture – a chic, simple and innovative collection that now sells world-wide. Their gorgeous furniture pieces – I especially love their tables – are shown in the images above.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA